Risk Derivatives Clearing Europe
6 October 2015, London
Risk is delighted to announce the return of the Risk Derivatives Clearing Europe conference which will be held on 6 October 2015 in London.
As reporting requirements for derivatives contracts are now in place, and OTC derivatives clearing deadlines are fast approaching, implementation challenges have come to a head and the focus is now on ensuring that requirements can be met. However, just how clearing mandates will effect and cost the buy-side community is still uncertain, with many questions remaining.
Risk Derivatives Clearing Europe is a one-day event that is perfectly timed to deliver key updates regarding European derivatives clearing and address the challenges the buy-side are facing in implementing clearing mandates.
The programme will be announced soon - to be notified of programme updates email: firstname.lastname@example.org
2014 Regulatory speakers confirmed include:
Executive Director of Markets Directorate, AUTORITÉ DES MARCHÉS FINANCIERS (AMF)
Senior Associate, Derivatives Reform Markets Division, FINANCIAL CONDUCT AUTHORITY (FCA)
Head of EMIR Implementation Unit, BAFIN
Member of Management Committee, FSMA
Risk Derivatives Clearing Europe conference will cover a number of topics:
- European client clearing - are we ready for it?
- Regulatory timelines for European clearing mandate: How far away are we from live clearing?
- Segregation of client assets and what are the functionalities of different segregation models?
- Choosing a CCP: Concerns over client protection provided by CCPs
- Cost of clearing and how it can be reduced by developing efficient infrastructure
- Legal risks and what steps can be taken to effectively manage the volume of clearing related paperwork
- Collateral management and the margin regime for non-cleared trades
- Assessing the pension funds' state of readiness for the clearing mandate: How long will pension funds be exempt from the central clearing mandate?
- Indirect clearing model - is it feasible? What happens if the industry is unable to support it?
- Cross-border trading: How will the evolving derivatives industry change the global market structure?
Join us at Risk Derivatives Clearing Europe and gain invaluable insight on the European clearing mandate, and how to manage remaining challenges in the greatly altered OTC derivatives industry.
The programme is currently in production
To enquire about speaking opportunities, please contact:
Senior Conference Producer