Risk Derivatives Clearing Europe
Risk is proud to announce the timely return of the Risk Derivatives Clearing Europe conference which will be held on 14 October 2014 in London!
Swaps reforms and new prudential rules have been changing the face of financial markets as we know them quite drastically. Potentially, we're just a few months away from live clearing; however, there are still many questions to answer in terms of the direct and indirect impact of the clearing mandate on the buy-side community.
Focusing on the most recent developments revolving around European derivatives clearing, this one-day event will aim to shed some light on remaining concerns of the buy-side community, and how they can prepare their businesses to support the vision of safer, more efficient and more liquid OTC markets.
Risk Derivatives Clearing Europe conference will cover a number of topics:
- European client clearing - are we ready for it?
- Regulatory timelines for European clearing mandate: How far away are we from live clearing?
- Segregation of client assets and what are the functionalities of different segregation models?
- Choosing a CCP: Concerns over client protection provided by CCPs
- Cost of clearing and how it can be reduced by developing efficient infrastructure
- Legal risks and what steps can be taken to effectively manage the volume of clearing related paperwork
- Collateral management and the margin regime for non-cleared trades
- Assessing the pension funds' state of readiness for the clearing mandate: How long will pension funds be exempt from the central clearing mandate?
- Indirect clearing model - is it feasible? What happens if the industry is unable to support it?
- Cross-border trading: How will the evolving derivatives industry change the global market structure?
Join us at Risk Derivatives Clearing Europe and gain invaluable insight on the European clearing mandate, and how to manage remaining challenges in the greatly altered OTC derivatives industry.
The programme is currently in production
To enquire about speaking opportunities, please contact:
Senior Conference Producer