London's Waldorf Hilton will once again open its doors on Tuesday 6 October for the annual Risk Derivatives Clearing Europe conference.
It is perfectly timed to deliver key updates regarding European derivatives clearing and address the challenges the buy-side is facing in implementing clearing mandates.
Meet national regulators, top asset managers and investment professionals while learning best practice in implementation and networking with your peers at this highly anticipated and timely event.
Meet our speakers here as we talk to them about their career highlights and aspirations for the future.
2015 speakers include:
Head of Unit - Resolution Planning & Decisions, SINGLE RESOLUTION BOARD
Senior Advisor, CENTRAL BANK OF IRELAND
Assistant Director, Acting Head, Office of Clearance and Settlement - Supervision, U.S. SECURITIES AND EXCHANGE COMMISSION
Technical Specialist, Financial Conduct Authority
... plus many more! View the full list of speakers here
Conference highlights include:
- The cost of clearing - is the derivatives business still profitable?
- CCP systemic risks and managing the threat they pose to the market
- Accessing collateral and liquidity to meet your requirements
- Achieving consistent clearing standards
- Managing CCP tail risk - is insurance the way forward?
- What is the future of the clearing market?
Tweets from Risk:Tweets by @RiskConfs
Join us at Risk Derivatives Clearing Europe and gain invaluable insight on the European clearing mandate, and how to manage remaining challenges in the greatly altered OTC derivatives industry.