Risk Derivatives Clearing Europe
6 October 2015, London
Risk is delighted to announce the return of the Risk Derivatives Clearing Europe conference which will be held on 6 October 2015 in London.
As reporting requirements for derivatives contracts are now in place, and OTC derivatives clearing deadlines are fast approaching, implementation challenges have come to a head and the focus is now on ensuring that requirements can be met. However, just how clearing mandates will effect and cost the buy-side community is still uncertain, with many questions remaining.
Risk Derivatives Clearing Europe is a one-day event that is perfectly timed to deliver key updates regarding European derivatives clearing and address the challenges the buy-side are facing in implementing clearing mandates.
The programme will be announced soon - to be notified of programme updates email: email@example.com
2014 Regulatory speakers included:
Executive Director of Markets Directorate, AUTORITÉ DES MARCHÉS FINANCIERS (AMF)
Senior Associate, Derivatives Reform Markets Division, FINANCIAL CONDUCT AUTHORITY (FCA)
Head of EMIR Implementation Unit, BAFIN
Member of Management Committee, FSMA
Risk Derivatives Clearing Europe conference will cover a number of topics:
- The cost of clearing - is the derivatives business still profitable?
- The future of the leverage ratio rules
- CCP recovery and resolution plans
- Sourcing cash, collateral and liquidity
- Emerging asset protection and segregation models
- Cross border issues and regulatory requirements and challenges under EMIR
- Client trade compression
- The boundaries of clearing - what is clearable?
- The calendar for non-cleared derivatives
- When should pension funds start to clear?
Join us at Risk Derivatives Clearing Europe and gain invaluable insight on the European clearing mandate, and how to manage remaining challenges in the greatly altered OTC derivatives industry.
The programme is currently in production
To enquire about speaking opportunities, please contact:
Senior Conference Manager