Risk Derivatives Clearing
Following on the success of the last year's Derivatives Clearing Conference Risk is back and proud to be hosting Risk Derivatives Clearing New York 2015, which is being held on the May 5.
For over five years now, mandatory clearing of OTC derivatives has been at the top of the agenda for many market participants across the globe. The US has successfully implemented clearing procedures, and now is in the process of resolving outstanding issues in its clearing infrastructure. While some clearing related procedures are becoming more and more mundane, others continue challenging derivatives users across the industry
"A must-attend gathering for derivatives market participants"
This year, we will continue building on what we know, and will try to unravel issues rising from the incoming European clearing regime, growing concerns over costs and operational efficiencies, the unclear longevity of clearing partnerships, collateral optimization and margining procedures.
Meet some of our experts:
Senior Vice President and Head of Payments Policy,
FEDERAL RESERVE BANK OF NEW YORK
Head, Fixed Income Derivatives
THE VANGUARD GROUP
Global Head of FICC, Execution Services,
Senior Director, Head of Data, Reporting & FpML,
See you in New York on May 5?
Risk Derivatives Clearing conference will cover a number of topics:
- Risk Derivatives Clearing conference will cover a number of topics: The client, FCM and CCP infrastructure building process and how it impacts the costs for each party
- Managing increased operational risks coming from the extended relationships between CCPs, SEFs, SDRs, FCMs and other clearing related partnerships
- Basel III implications on bilateral trades, cleared OTC and listed derivatives
- Technology and operations: Building infrastructure compatible with your CCPs, SEFs, SDRs, FCMs obligations
- Derivatives and the US bankruptcy code: Understanding the mechanics of the automatic stay
- SEFs trading picture in 2015-2016: Execution efficiencies and compliance within regulation around SEFs
- Collateral management and the margin regime for cleared and non-cleared trades
- Collateral optimization: What are the options? Will buy-side outsource collateral transformation services?
- Closing the gap between the US and European clearing regulations: How can global American firms ensure compliance with European rules?
....and many more!
Latest from Twitter:
Join us at the Risk Derivatives Clearing conference and gain invaluable insight on new developments in the derivatives markets and find out how your peers are dealing with streamlining their clearing processes and merging their cleared and uncleared businesses.
>> Complete the short 'remind me form' to ensure you receive all the latest updates about the event